20" x 20", limited edition prints.
Printed in the UK and Europe, end-to-end carbon neutral, on Giclée Hahnemühle Photo Rag
The materials used to produce your order have been carefully selected to reduce our impact on the environment whilst still ensuring your orders get to you in perfect condition.
- Sustainably sourced Inkjet papers
- Recyclable packaging envelopes
- Recyclable cardboard stiffeners
- Paper tape made from 100% recycled fibres
- Biodegradable bubble wrap
- 100% recycled polypropylene corner protectors
- Recyclable bio-polyethylene frame protection
'Life in Flight' is a reflection of a personal journey through my life, from past to present and to future. The peacock represents our young selves dressing up, showing our feathers and - whether consciously or not - trying to find a mate. The satisfaction when someone takes notice and the endorphins that are released contribute to the appetite for attention even further. The peacock was created with 8 models and took 12 hours to complete.
50 x 50cm signed, limited edition prints
Photographer - Dave Matthews
Models - Charlie Dean, Sarah Howell, Poppy, Roxy Grubb, Kaylie Morgan, Kirstie Marr, Ellie Jones, Rose Hooke